Sunday 4 May 2014

Fashion: 2014 S/S Low Classic



I've been rather lazy with my blog posts recently -- been really busy, and haven't been as actively exposing myself to some of the topics that I typically have more concrete words for. Nonetheless, I've decided to take some time out to talk about a fashion brand that's very surely and rapidly gaining international momentum. So here's a little bit of information on Low Classic, before jumping head straight into some eye candy.

A rather young label, Low Classic is marked by clean streamlined pieces while still being distinctively youthful. The 2014 S/S collection saw tons of mesh, pleats and their trademark light and not overbearingly structured silhouettes; a post-modern and sporty spin on many classic looks. Interesting fact: one of the three founders, Lee Myungshin, actually made his debut first on two seasons of Project Runway Korea, placing 2nd overall in the All Stars season.




No comments:

Post a Comment