Thursday 31 December 2015

Beauty: 2015 Favourites


Year end roundups always has a sort of level of difficulty; it's easy to talk about items I like on a monthly basis but when I have to generalise throughout the entire year?

For my 2015 Beauty Favourites I carefully curated a good mix of beauty items that I felt I really did enjoy consistently throughout the year (or from whenever I first procured the product) and that I feel I'm very likely repurchase should it run out or gets damaged. Some of the items I've previously talked about on the blog, but should do leave a comment if you wish for any in-depth review ~

A quick review of items included:

  • Murad Oil-Control Mattifier: amazing for my very oily skin as a base, though it runs out really quickly
  • Marc Jacobs The Bronze Brush: incredibly soft tapered dome brush I use as an all over powder brush
  • Aritaum Mono Eyes Eyeshadow: generally good quality throughout with a wide selection of shades for an amazing price
  • CosRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence: gel type essence that sinks into the skin and repairs the skin's moisture barrier
  • Lalavesi Akma Base Cushion SS: long lasting cushion foundation with good coverage for oily skin
  • Pixi Glow Tonic: light chemical exfoliant that greatly improves texture of skin
  • Clio Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow: long lasting brow tint

No comments:

Post a Comment