Monday 17 February 2014

Thoughts: Hyunwoo's year?

I want to preface this by saying that everyone has their favourite flower boy actor that they probably love not (solely) for their acting skills. Mine happens to be Lee Hyunwoo.



The lack of updates is due to me keeping myself away from entertainment news after just being swept away by uni life, but just a week ago Hyunwoo was revealed to be casted in a new thriller movie titled 7년의 밤 (7 Years Of Night). The movie is going to be a followup for the very talented director Choo Changmin to notable kickass sageuk movie Masquerade i.e. it's probably gonna be real good!!

I remember just a while ago hoping for more good things for this adorable man in my 2013 year end review. I wasn't extremely impressed with The Equator Man (though many were) and that made me wonder if he can pull off anything else other than a typical smiley 2nd lead. His God Of Study same-aged friend, Yoo Seungho, has also appeared to really make his mark and left for enlistment (wise choice, btw) with his mark as a good actor in I Miss You.

Maybe now  2014 is Hyunwoo's year, with his casting in both 기술자들 and 7년의 밤. Perhaps even a drama?? I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment