Monday 10 March 2014

Fashion: The Song Ji Hyo Edition

I like her. She's really really pretty, seems to have a great easygoing personality (reflected in Running Man) and receives at least a pass grade in acting. But I wasn't so sure what I really thought about her fashion? I do not exactly keep myself abreast with her style since I find that actresses tend to not get documented as much as idols fansites do. Nonetheless I thought it would be a fun post to do up so I did it!






I got a couple sneak peeks at her style through the variety shows that she's on, outside of photoshoots and the red carpet. I like that she often is seen in a variety of styles; presenting her more feminine side on the red carpet and at events, while maintaining a more experimental and androgynous style at other times.

By experimental, I do mean it in a more casual off-fashion-week daring manner as I find her to mix prints, colors and textures quite a lot. The more androgynous aspect comes from the silhouettes she often dresses in; more loose fitted tops or a structured outerwear like blazers. It's rather fresh style, I have to say, since you get a lot of the girl groups dressing in skin tight mesh outfits and many of the Korean actresses stuck in a more feminine and innocent mould.





I have to mention though, I do get a little taken aback occasionally by some of the looks she chooses to sport on Running Man (when they are given the chance to dress as they do), but a lot of the other times I really like her street and casual style.

Fashion/airport fashion posts are slowly becoming some of my favourites to do. I get a little eyecandy action while researching, I get to talk about a topic I'm rather interested in and I get to compile some of the looks others might not have the inclination to do. I do have a couple others in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment