Saturday 8 March 2014

Music/Recommendations: Sweet Hip Hop

I think that "sweet hip hop" is something definitely quite distinct to Korean hip hop and something I really enjoy. I love good rap sounds, and recently there has been quite a few songs that fits into the lovely x rap mould so I decided to look back into my music folder for more.


Din Din & Minah (Girl's Day) - Just Hold Hands


Giriboy ft. Crucial Star - Different


Swings ft. Lovey - Major Depression


Zizo ft. Lim Kim - Winter of Haeundae (previously mentioned here)


Sunny Side ft. Haye - First Love


Brother Su ft. Lovey - Another Star


BToB - 2nd Confession


2Bic ft. 79 - Your Eyes, Nose and Lips

Is this too much? Seems like a bit of an overkill. Heh. Either way I really had fun listening to some of the (relatively) older songs that I used to really enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment