Monday 9 June 2014

Beauty: Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick in 1, 4, 16




I've definitely stepped out of my comfort zone with these colours that I've procured over time. True to how they were marketed, they are very pigmented (in a single stroke, no less) and true to the colour on the bullet. I find that they are rather long lasting as well, lasting a good half a day before it fades and I find the need to reapply - great for girls on the go.

I do find that the "creamy" aspect only applies to the application, where it very easily glides onto the lips. However the finish tends towards a more matte look, which while on point for this season, may be difficult to pull off. Applying a generous layer of lip balm and giving it time to sink in prior to application might be ideal for girls with dryer lips. That being said, the lipstick definitely does not sink into fine lines as dramatically as other matte lip products I've tried (side-eying the Etude House Lips-fit).



Cocktail Orange (4) is a nice vibrant orange, and I find that it looks slightly peachy on the lips. I personally enjoy these sort of darker vibrant oranges sheered out for an everyday, more mature look. Flower Pink (1) is your typical neutral pink that's perfect for a loud and youthful lip. I really enjoy mixing it with a little foundation for a nice and long lasting blush. I feel like every girl needs a good burgundy lipstick for the winter months to fulfil the French lady in a trench coat with perfectly on point makeup (???) vision. I like 16, because it is not overly dark that it looks sultry/venemous, and it complements Asian skin really well.

Overall, the lipstick has served me really well, and I find that dotting on the lips and blending that out gives the best everyday and natural makeup look which I do veer towards! I highly reccommend the Innisfree long lasting lip products.

No comments:

Post a Comment