Friday 6 June 2014

Beauty: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Pact Review




This has been one of Innisfree's bestsellers for a long time now, and I've finally jumped onto the bandwagon to try this product out when I was on the market for another oil controlling finishing powder. While the loose powder version retails slightly cheaper, I wanted a easy to use pact instead. Loose powders are finer, so they are more "transparent" on the skin but can also more easily settle into fine lines.

Given my current penchant towards dewier and more natural looking skin, I only dust this powder lightly on my T-zone, as my U-zone tends towards normal. This powder really mattifies the skin exceptionally. In fact, it's a little more than what I am looking for.

One of my favorite Korean brands has to be Innisfree. I love their "natural" and "eco-friendly" beauty ethos, reflected in their packaging and the types of products offered. While not every product I tried hit home-run for me, they're a brand to try if you wish to cater to more sensitive skin on a budget.



I recommend this to girls that are oily skinned, and looking for relatively long lasting oil control. As with many mattifying powders they tend to cause a "flatter" look to the skin, so use sparingly. A good powder at a decent price.

No comments:

Post a Comment