Wednesday 4 June 2014

Fashion: SNSD's Jessica Airport Fashion

She probably has the most on point yet airport appropriate outfits amongst all the idols we see today. Classy, feminine and casual, with a phenomenal arsenal of exorbitantly priced bags, I honestly can look at Jessica's outfits all day.








Something that stands out for me is how her pieces all look impeccably coordinated, yet have the innate quality of effortlessness. I tend to not appreciate when idols deck in short skirts and 5" heels when dressing up for the airport runway, because they tend towards looking forced and uncomfortable. I look to people who dress comfortably in jeans and flats whilst looking perfectly put together with simple and clean cut silhouettes.

Obviously these outfits are not the most phenomenal nor fashion forward outfits, but they are stylish while being suitable for the occasion and that's the best combination. P.S I love a good white tee.

1 comment: