Wednesday 3 December 2014

Fashion: Gongvely Edition

Model turn actress Gong Hyojin has to be one of the most stylish popular actresses out there; her style is modern and sophisticated, and she pulls off everything amazingly. I don't know why it took me quite awhile to do this; her shows have been many of my favourites and I always am in awe of her outfits in dramas.

As I've previously mentioned, I do find that actresses do not have the same fan patterns as idols do and hence are far less documented except by news portals. Either way, first up is some gongvely airport fashion!





There are so many I enjoy from her, so I'm going to make this picture heavy but systematic. So: Her most recent hit drama, It's Ok, That's Love, gave way to some major fashion eye candies as well. With the drama, she brought back many classic silhouettes that looked great with her model proportions. Her daily outfits outside of work saw some loose fitted tops either with bohemian elements, variations of blue jeans including some bell bottomed ones, and loosely fitted pants. It fitted the character in the show well as a working professional female, while still being able to retain some visual interest.









Now for some red carpet or event looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment