Wednesday 3 December 2014

Music/Recommendation: Louie ft. Crucial Star - Walk



A few months ago I heard this playing in a store down in Ewha University's shopping district and I was completely sold. Surprised that I missed out on this one when I ran through Louie's album, Inspiration, as a huge fan of Geeks since I first heard them in Officially Missing You. It is one of the less popular side tracks in his album but definitely one of my personal favourites since I first heard it!

It has a simple mid-tempo melody, and Louie does a sort of speak-rap rhyme sequence throughout the song which makes it tremendously catch and fun to listen to. I really enjoy how the lines that differ in length rhyme so harmoniously together alongside the melody. The lyrics have a simple story to it; a couple separates and the guy pines for her to come back, realising that he can't live without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment