Sunday 28 July 2019

Luna Multiful Sun Stick - Stick Sunscreen Review

Luna Multiful Sun Stick - Stick Sunscreen Review

I'm always on the lookout for fun beauty products that can add to my beauty regime! So this time, I'm sharing with you all my thoughts for the Luna Multiful Sun Stick — a stick sunscreen that touts itself as not just a sunscreen, but also a primer and make up base!

I've been exercising a lot more recently before work, so having multi-purpose, easy to use, good products that I can easily pop into my gym bag has been an important consideration point as of late. So when I chanced upon this product, I couldn't wait to try it and see if it was as good as they made it sound. And alas...

Luna Multiful Sun Stick

I love it!
It has slight correcting effect (aka Korean-speak for brightening the skin tone while giving a bit of coverage) without being sticky. I have found zero problems using it under my powder makeup. I'm not 100% sure if that's what it's meant to be, but it does remind me a little of a stick version of a CC-cream; with tone-up for the skin and slight coverage for blemishes.

The best thing about the product is it's compact, easy to use packaging. Unlike gooey gels or liquids, I can easily top this on my skin throughout the day to ensure that my skin is protected the whole time (did you know that you are supposed to top up your sun screen once every 3-4 hours!?). 

A win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment