Wednesday 31 July 2019

Senka Perfect Water Cleansing Makeup Remover Review

 We all know and love the Senka Perfect Whip Cleanser? This is a relatively newer product from them, and their foray into the 'micellar' style cleansing water! They say that it is a gentle-on-skin makeup cleansing water made from Japanese Cocoon Micellar Technology (whatever that is) to dissolve makeup, excess sebum and impurities from the skin naturally.

It comes in a 300ml bottle with a pump dispenser; it usually takes about 1-2 pumps to cover a cotton pad piece, and takes me about 2-3 soaked cotton pieces to remove my make up each time. Pricing is also on the lower side, and comparable to the drugstore micellar waters (like Garnier Micellar Water).

I've been using this on and off for the past month and I have to say — it's really not made for heavy duty makeup. With my heavier, waterproof eyeliners and mascara, it does not remove it well at all. How I've been using it, however, is to remove lighter makeup or as a finisher 'cleansing wipe' to ensure there is zero residues left.

With all being said, I do think it is a really nice, gentle cleanser with great moisturising properties. The brand touts it to have Natural Silk Essence Complex and Double Hyaluronic Acids to help moisturise the skin after, and I like that I don't have to rinse it off.

I don't think I'll repurchase this product just because it does not have a place in my beauty routine per say, but I recommend it for girls who wear lighter makeup and are looking for a gentle, affordable formula for everyday use!

No comments:

Post a Comment