Saturday 10 August 2019

Moonshot Cream Paint LightFit Air Review - Almond Rose, Sweet Mauve, Chilling Coral, Tangerine Breeze, Flower Child


This is from my same Moonshot haul; after my pretty glowing and optimistic review of the Moonshot Air Blusher, here's the one of the Moonshot Cream Paint LightFit Air! I have all the five colours swatched here for your viewing — Almond Rose, Sweet Mauve, Chilling Coral, Tangerine Breeze, Flower Child.

It's one of the most popular lip products in the Moonshot line for people who like a natural, soft matte lip that 'feels like air'. It comes encased in a beautiful, matte translucent container with a standard curved doe foot applicator. Good enough. It only contains 3g of product, which I think is a tinge small especially considering it's not the cheapest at USD$14.


 Here are the swatches of all the colours available. It's a pretty standard range,

501 Almond Rose: It's an MLBB, nude coral beige. There's an interesting orange undertone to this which makes it something different from your usual nude lipsticks.
502 Sweet Mauve: A really feminine rose pink that would work great on all skin tones.
503: Chilling Coral: My favourite! A fresh coral pink that really suits my light-medium skin tone.
504 Tangerine Breeze: A vibrant cool orange that I felt didn't suit me very well, but makes for a good accent.
505 Flower Child: A warm rose plum colour that makes for a great statement lip with most eye looks.



In terms of formulation, I am really impressed! It has that lovely velvet matte finish with very good colour pay off, and it really feels very light on the lips! It feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. It makes it easy to have a full lip colour, but I also like dotting it on my lips and spreading it out for a more subtle wash of colour. Overall, the longevity of the product is decent given the nature of the formulation, lasting a good couple of hours before fading really naturally.

I am a huge fan of this product. I should mention that it reminds me of Colourpop's Ultra Blotted Lip, which I love as well, but quite a bit creamier. Overall, recommend!

Rating: 9.5/10
Repurchase: Would consider for select colours

(The colour I have shown above is 503 Chilling Coral)

No comments:

Post a Comment