Friday 9 August 2019

Moonshot Air Blusher Review and Swatches - Soft Peony, Breeze Fig & Dry Coral


Treated myself to a large haul of Moonshot products just a while ago! Wanted to give a quick review on them and my thoughts over the next couple of posts.

For anyone who is unsure, Moonshot is the beauty brand of YG and one of the trendiest brands around town nowadays. Easily available on Sephora and some other major retailers, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get your hands on them. The product I'm reviewing for today is the Moonshot Air Blusher — I have them in all three colours; Soft Peony, Breeze Fig and Dry Coral!


The product information touts the blush as having (1) air effect with clear colour, (2) MMBB effect (My Mood But Better; Korea's version of MLBB haha) and (3) long wearing effect. The packaging comes encased in a pretty standard looking plastic transparent case. Makes it easy to see what product and colour you have, but not incredibly exciting nor groundbreaking. I thought that the cardboard container was prettier haha. But if it works!



I got three colours — Soft Peony, Breeze Fig and Dry Coral. Soft Peony is a very soft pink with blue undertones, so it comes out a bit 'neon' on my light-medium tone skin. I'd imagine it's a great blush for people with very fair skin looking for a girly look. Breeze Fig is a darker, mauvish pink, and one of my personal favourites for that feminine, sexy makeup look. It's also the only blush with a (slight) shimmer as all the others are matte. Dry Coral is a universal coral-brown that would be great for a more natural, tanned look. A pretty standard, must-have inclusion in your make up collection that'll be amazing on all skin tones.

I actually quite like the formulation. It's soft and buttery, and all three colours applied really well on my skin. They're not too pigmented which means my heavy hands can get an even, light application that I appreciate, without making me too clownish. It lasted pretty decently on my skin as well.

Overall, a pretty standard blush that I would recommend!

You can find the review of the Moonshot Cream Paint Lightfit Air here ;)

Repurchase: Perhaps yes for Breeze Fig, partial to the others
Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment