Sunday 2 February 2014

Beauty: Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Base (Sunscreen)



Apparently the cardinal skincare rule is applying, liberally and regularly, UV protection. I, ashamedly, have somehow not gotten that memo for quite a significant amount of years in my youth since I always saw it as a rather cumbersome step. But let me remind myself and everyone reading this: sunscreens protect your skin against damage that can't be seen till it's irreversible, and this extra step in your daily morning routine will go a long way in how your skin looks and appears!

I guess one of the reason for the irregular sunscreen application is how sticky and uncomfortable most sunscreens feel on my oily skin. Not to mention the fact that *did you know* sunscreens actually need to be removed by makeup removers, as they might potentially clog pores when not removed well by your typical face cleansers, which essentially meant yet another extra step in my night skincare routine for the very lazy me.

But, I have to say, Biore really changed the nasty feelings I had for sunscreens!

Being water based means that it will not add to the sebum production that my skin loves to churn out, and there's good UVA and UVB protection. More than that, I love how it applies on my skin. It gets absorbed into my skin really quickly without leaving any sticky and unpleasant residue, all while spreading really really well. I really don't have much to say about it since it's effects can't actually be measured. But applying smoothly while creating a nice matte base for my actual makeup application means that I can't really complain!

Final verdict: love and will continue to love while using everyday till a better and cheaper one comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment