Wednesday 19 February 2014

Beauty: Wishlist

I'm not someone to spend a lot of money on a single product, be it beauty or fashion items. Rarely will I find an item I love enough to splurge a huge amount on, since I feel like the more 'budget' items are working really well for me. So what I do is create wishlists and make it a form of wishful hope. Heh.



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder is a really expensive face powder that has essentially reached cult status. Dubbed to give a flawless and poreless finish on your face, I wonder if I'll ever get my hands on the beautiful powder. The Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette has definitely made its way to the wishlists of many after being featured in multiple UK beauty blogs. Definitely luxury with its sleek and beautiful rose gold packaging, the color I find myself gravitating to definitely has to be The Vintage Vamp. While it's not your typical neutral shades, I feel that the pink tones add a lot of feminity and glam to any makeup look. I love the glitter color as well. Sticking with a similar color scheme, the Stylenanda Eyeshadow in Saturn has been one I've been lusting after for a really long time. I've been meaning to make my way down the Myeongdong outlet soon to get my hands on it, but procrastination got the better of me. Either way let's just stare at the burgundy beauty for a bit more.

Another cult favourite is the Emma Hardie Moringe Cleansing Balm, which touts to remove even stubborn makeup while moisturising. One of my favourite beauty youtuber, Essiebutton, made me lust after it despite it's really hefty price tag. Next is just one of those things, I don't need it but I really, really want it - the Nars NARSissit Cheek Palette which holds with it three bestsellers, Orgasm, Laguna and Devotee. I've never owned any Nars blushes, but they've been loved by many.. The last is a foundation that I am seriously considering getting, the Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup. I've been really leaning towards light weight foundations, and the unique liquid-to-powder finish I'm really intrigued by.

Phew. Such a long post. Who knows if I'll ever get my hands on them but it's always nice to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment