Friday 14 March 2014

Fashion: Ahn Sohee

My fourth instalment in my fashion blogpost line a.k.a eyecandy post will feature another kpop idol whose sense of style is largely acknowledged by many - Ahn Sohee. I do have a penchant towards sleeker street styles that are more understated, so I do find myself liking her style quite a bit. She does seem to experiment quite a bit with her style, revealing many different facets and not solely sticking to one.




It was unfortunate that I didn't manage to source out more of the recent style images of Sohee, with many dating back to 2012 when Wonder Girls was just a tad more active than its current stagnancy. It definitely would have been quite enjoyable. But I definitely was able to find a lot of photoshoot images of her; very well stylised, shot and modelled.





I'm secretly glad that she left Wonder Girls and went ahead to pursue a career in acting. I rather liked her in drama special Happy Rose Day. For a first (or first few) venture she did decently well and I can see her blossoming as an actress with her already solid fan base. I await her next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment