Saturday 8 March 2014

Fashion: Woohyun's Airport Fashion

I'm not gonna lie; I'm typically not very interested in male fashion cept for certain outstanding ones. But I'm doing this anyway, because I'm so excited for the upcoming TOHEART mini-album. This is a result of watching the 2nd teaser released recently.. So here goes.








I have to say though, despite occasionally treading the outlandish kpop idol waters, Woohyun is a pretty decent dresser. Especially when he opts for dapper, casual or clean silhouettes rather than street, for my personal preference. Two of my favourites is him in the extremely dapper forest green coat, and the one with the simple gradient raw-edged tee.

It was really easy to find outfit images of him outside of stage given that he's an idol of relative popularity. This thing with airport fashion... While it's always lovely to see their dress sense outside of the stage, wouldn't it be an absolute chore to put on makeup and contemplate outfits just for a static snapshot that brings nothing? When I am on a flight, I'm more concerned with how I'm going to spend my few hours in absolute comfort than worrying about the height of my heels.

Nonetheless I do have a few fashion posts drafted on my wall now of some of my favourite faces; I'll probably try to refine them further before getting them posted. Such posts are indeed rather fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment