Monday 5 August 2019

Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream Review


Isn't the packaging adorable? Too Cool For School really gets me with their packaging. Everytime I step into their store, the quirky vibe of the entire space usually gets me leaving with 1-2 products in the bag.

This is a review of the Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream, an all-in-one cream that is supposed to literally do it all.. Be your serum, your moisturizer, your neck cream, eye cream, sleeping mask, for all the firming groundbreaking earth-shattering benefits to your skin. Incredients wise, the infusion of collagen fibres and ceramides would likely inject a good amount of moisture.


It's a pretty thick cream, great for dehydrated and dryer skin types. While I can imagine people gettng turned off by the very heavy artificial scent, I don't really mind it that much.

One thing I like about this product is its viscous texture and how it feels like it instantly 'plumps' up the skin surface and fills out the fine lines. While it's a little too thick for me nowadays, will definitely whip this out during the colder winter months, and as a final step to my evening skin care routine. Easily available at Ulta for USD$36, I think it's a pretty good product if you're venturing into Korean skincare!


No comments:

Post a Comment